Through our 6 Step Web Design Process, we ensure that our clients are delivered a high quality web site at a reasonable cost.
Web Design Process:
- Determine goals of the web site, choose domain name(s), navigation, web site type (e-commerce, informational, etc.), generate content and other information needed to build the web site. Based of the information collected, Sirius Web Solutions will provide a proposal with cost estimate and the client will sign the Web Development Contract.
- Determine color scheme, create or acquire photos and/or graphics, site navigation, create draft designs, etc.
- Build/Program the web site. Periodically consult with the client to show progress.
- Testing and Debugging
- Test the web site in multiple browsers to ensure compatibility. Test for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance.
- FTP/Upload the web site onto the hosting server to allow access on the Internet.
- Maintenance and Support
- Make modifications or update the web site as requested. Once the web site is launched, a maintenance contract can established for on-going updates to your web site.
NOTE: Free 30 minute initial consultation required to determine cost. The cost is determined by the specifications and requirements (i.e. number of pages, functionality, etc.) set by the client.
Please fill out the Request for Information Form to help us better understand your requirements. We will contact you within 48 to 72 hours to schedule your free consultation.